March 5, 2014

Where's the Reset Button?


Ever had a day you wish you could just reset?  Start over?

That's me today.

This morning didn't go as I'd expected, and I forgot to do a bunch of things before heading out the door for my commute to work (one of which was taking my phone off from its charger and actually bringing it with me).

All of this left me with a serious case of the grumbles.

Suddenly this song popped into my head.  I think it was a big wake up call from the man upstairs telling me to:
  1. Relax
  2. Breathe
  3. Remember how blessed I am and that the "reasons" for my case of the grumbles are pretty poor reasons
So if you're also having a case of the grumbles today, listen to this song by Francesca Battistelli.  It helped me a wee bit, and it might just help you, too.

All the best,

A redhead who is slightly less grumpy than she was 5 minutes ago

No comments :

Post a Comment