December 20, 2013

There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays

I love this season.  Truly I do.

The orange pomanders, the music, the treats, the magic...

But... amidst all that magic, nobody ever mentions the mail.

Christmas cards are wonderful, and we've received some truly lovely cards this year.  Really!

I mean come on-- where else but in a stack of Christmas cards can you get a healthy dose of tiny human pictures?!  And folks are getting so creative!  I'm convinced our friends have all given birth to tiny models.

Um, back to the mail.

My point is this:

amybpihl on Instagram

Wow, right?

This is what I came home to one night this week.

You should see our recycling bin.  Whew!

Needless to say, I made Mr. Pihl carry in the heavy ones.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas (in spite of my many cardboard-box-induced papercuts)!

Amy (BP)


No comments :

Post a Comment