January 22, 2014

Snack Time!

Growing up I was always mystified by a certain snack that my bff's mom would send along with her.  After (lovingly) giving my dear friend a lot of grief for snacking on this particular food, she (lovingly) became fed up and force fed me one in order to share the goodness.

I was hooked.

I'm going to tell you what it is.

I'm going to tell you what it is, and you're going to think I'm nuts.

I'm going to tell you what it is, and you're going to think I'm nuts, but I want you to try it anyway.

I'm going to tell you what it is, and you're going to think I'm nuts, but I want you to try it anyway, and report back to me about how much you liked it and how annoyed you are with me that I basically just made you read the same sentence four times.

You're a saint, by the way.

It's an egg that has been hard boiled, freed from its restrictive shell, and sliced right down the middle...



... then doused in soy sauce.

And it's divine.


I'm tellin' ya --


-- you've gotta try it.

Do it for me.  And for yourself.  And for your neighbor's aunt's sister's son's neighbor.

Because that wasn't confusing enough.

*Burp*

1 comment :