October 3, 2014

This Week in PK: October 3, 2014


October?  OCTOBER?  Holy cats!  How is it already October?

While I recover from my hysteria by breathing into a paper bag you can read on.


I've still been searching Pinterest for little tweaks and customizations tips for the blog's design, so I once again beg for forgiveness for neglecting the most important element of Pihling Kansas:  CONTENT.

Sigh.

Juggling life + work + more life is HARD stuff, and we don't even have kids yet!  I'm in awe of all the mommy bloggers, working moms, and single moms out there.  You have my respect.

I barely got my life in order long enough to bake that delicious batch of cinnamon rolls you see up there.  I whipped them up in a frenzy of sugar and flour last night (and this morning) to bring to work with me as a mini bake sale of sorts.  I'm still on a mission to raise $2,300.00 for my 3-Day Walk in November, so I was asking for a $3 donation per bun for my "Buns-4-Boobies" campaign.

Catchy, huh?  It did pretty well, and I think I'll make a few more rounds in the weeks to come before the walk.

Do you have big weekend plans?  We'll be running around like crazy people.  I'm still doing training walks, the house needs a good cleaning, Mr. Pihl's cousin just had a beautiful baby boy that I'm dying to get to meet, there's a celebration to be had regarding the marriage of Mr. Pihl's other cousin, there's a celebration to be had in church, there's a celebration to be had for the 2 year old son of another of Mr. Pihl's cousins, AND the Royals are in the playoffs.

WHEW.  See what I mean?  Crazy people.

Crazy-happy-life-full-of-loved-ones people!


Have a great weekend!

1 comment :

  1. I miss you, Amy. Would love to sit with you and chat over coffee and your cinna-buns for boobies. :) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete