September 12, 2014

This Week in PK: September 12, 2014


On Monday I promised to share the absolutely fabulous tailgating photos from our Kansas City football weekend.

Well, it's now Friday and guess what?  STILL no post.

I apologize, my friends.  It's been an interesting week.  I'm not going to elaborate much more than that, I'm afraid.  I will however tell you that prior to our KC football weekend I had NEVER had a hot and fresh Krispy Kreme doughnut.

My life is now complete.  Not even kidding.

Ahem.  Well...

Moving on.  I have some fun news!  Well -- fun for ME!  I'm in the process planning a makeover here on PK.  I'm scouring the web for beautiful blogger templates, and toying with the idea of a bit of custom design work -- provided the price is reasonable.  Know of some great templates or design sites?  Shout 'em out in the comments!

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment