February 3, 2014

Our Wedding Video

Howdy!

While Mr. Pihl and I were on our glorious Mexican honeymoon at the Valentin Imperial Maya Resort, we received notice that our wedding video was ready to go!

We love it.

We're obsessed with the amazing work of our videographers The Brickhouse Studios (out of Wichita, KS)!

I've added it to the Our Wedding tab above, but wanted to provide a link for folks who have already explored Our Wedding and would have otherwise missed it.

The image below isn't the actual video, but it IS a link to the awesomeness created by Brickhouse.

The Brickhouse Studios on Vimeo


If you're looking for a videographer in the central Kansas area, these guys have my full recommendation.

In other news, Mr. Pihl and I are hastily trying to wade through the 138,204 photos and videos we took while on our Mexican honeymoon, and I promise to start posting some reviews, thoughts, and ridiculous stories soon!

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment