November 18, 2014

Walking Weekend Has BEGUN!


Our 3 Day 60 Mile walk is finally here!

My team of gals and I are headed to San Diego as we speak!

We're heading out today (Wednesday), have reserved a full play/dine/shop day (Thursday) and will begin our walk (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).

I promise to take photos (and actually post them... har har har) and write all about the amazing experience that awaits!

Still not sure what the heck this walk IS?  Well...  You can watch a short video about it here.
You can read about why I'm walking and see how much I've raised here.
AND... if you feel like watching a bit of a tear-jerker, here is the 3-Day commercial.

Lastly, the 3-Day folks have partnered up with Bank of America to offer a service called Connections.  Basically, I've allowed good ol' BofA to access my Twitter (and personal Facebook) accounts to post updates about where I am on the walk!  You can empathize with the pain in my feet from the comfort of your home!  BONUS round:  Follow along with our experience in real time on my Instagram account.


1 comment :