June 16, 2014

Sharing is Caring


This weekend was a whirlwind!

I'm still trying to catch my breath.

On Saturday Mr. Pihl and I headed to St. Joseph, Missouri for a backyard wedding celebration for one of Mr. Pihl's childhood friends.  The celebration was beautiful and I hope to post a few photos of the shindig tomorrow.
On Sunday we high-tailed it back to my in-law's home for the celebration of my nephew's 1st birthday.  The highlight of the night was the little guy's obligatory cake smashing extravaganza, which he felt compelled to share with his "Mimi" (his paternal grandmother).

I love this photo so much.

There's B-man with frosting.  There's Mimi coming in for a taste.  There's B-man's mama and my sister-in-law, camera ready and sharing the joy of the moment.

So lovely.

Such cause for celebration!

Happy 1st, Brody!  Here's to many more!

No comments :

Post a Comment