February 9, 2014

Cleaning House: Blog Style

Pihling Kansas has been up and Pihl-ing the web (see what I did there? Har har) for nearly two months now.

Woo!  This calls for cake, ice cream and a CANDLE!

Where was I?  Sorry.  I thought I heard something about cake.  And ice cream.  I got a little distracted.

Getting back to my point, though.

While this whole blog presence has certainly been a feet-first learning experience which I suspect will turn into life-long learning (meaning: I'll never actually have a clue as to what I'm doing on here), I am starting to get a feel for what labels I want to keep using on posts, what pages I probably don't need along the top, et cetera.

Though I obviously still retain my fondness for run-on sentences.

You get the idea.

And even if you don't, just smile and nod.  I won't judge, if you won't.

If you've been following Pihling Kansas for any amount of time (this means YOU, Mr. Pihl and Mom) you may or may not have noticed that I have been including a tab across the top called Purple Desk Blog.

I'll bet your eyes just went to the top of the page.

Nope, it's gone.

I didn't think it was necessary to be showcased any longer, though I'm totally willing to keep Purple Desk live.  It was my first blog afterall.

So, if you'd never noticed it before, then you're home free!

If not, the content from the tab can now be seen in this post.

Don't worry if you're confused.  I'm a little confused, too.  I'm just trying to keep myself on my toes.



No comments :

Post a Comment