December 26, 2013

The Best Tea in the World

In my left hand is a cup of the best tea in the world.

Yes.

I'm making the claim that I have found the best tea.  In. The. World.

It's delicious.  It's spicy.  It's scrumptious.  It invokes feelings of comfort, coziness, and tranquility in me.  And anyone who knows me knows that I'm rarely considered tranquil.

This stuff is amazing.


Truly.

It's made by Harney & Sons and it's everything I've ever wanted in a tea.  The cinnamon adds a natural sweetness to it, and I can drink it black.  This basic omission is the key to my happiness, you see.


Starting on January 1st, the dreaded "D" word comes back into play for Mr. Pihl and me.  

Yup.  Diet.  Shudder.

But, since this is inherently a calorie-free food, I can drink it to my heart's content.  And I do.  Especially at work.

Which leads me to the end of my story.


I'm out.  And it's a sad day at the library.

Sigh.

I suppose it's a sign that I should be imbibing a leetle more plain ol' H20.

But where's the cinnamon in that?

Nowhere, I tell ya.  Nowhere.

Your spice-lovin' redhead,

A-But-Pihl

(Disclaimer: Harney & Sons has no idea who I am.  I just like their tea)

No comments :

Post a Comment