August 19, 2014

#100happydays : Mission Completed

#100happydays #day100
In June I posted a bit about a small challenge I took on called 100 Happy Days.

(Here is that post)

Just to remind you, it is a photo challenge encouraging folks to try to find happiness in their daily lives.  The basic parameters of the challenge require that participants share photos (via social media) of something that made them happy that day - EVERY DAY for 100 straight days.

There were days I struggled to find the joy in my surroundings, yet I found something to celebrate and would post it.  There were days where I struggled to narrow down WHAT to post because joy was abundantly presenting itself around me.  Those days were my favorite, in case you're curious.

There were a LOT of Kansas landscape shots (from my many morning training walks for the Komen 3 Day Walk), a LOT of food shots (they look mediocre, but they tasted divine), and a whole lotta random daily life miscellania.  But that's what life (and this blog) is all about, right?  They daily variety that IS life.

A lot can happen in 100 days, man.

To see all of my #100happydays challenge photos you can mosey on over to my Instagram profile.

Otherwise, enjoy a few of my personal favorites from this journey.  Spoiler alert!  The last one is my favorite.
























Like I said, mission accomplished!

I encourage you to take the challenge today.  If I can do it, so can you, and it doesn't have to be through Instagram.  Read about the challenge details, posting options, and sign up at the 100 Happy Days website!


No comments :

Post a Comment